Since being back home in Salt Lake City, my love for the royal family has only grown. I still enjoy hearing about the family, and about all things happening in London. This week is the Queen's 60 year anniversary celebrating her coronation. I have loved watching the news, seeing all of the commotion happening in London as everyone is celebrating. Congratulations to Queen Elizabeth!
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Queen Elizabeth
Two years ago I went on a study abroad to London, England. I lived there for four months, and little did I know at the time, that this experience would change my life forever. The friends I met while in London are still my best friends today. I also gained so much love and appreciation for the city of London. I became obsessed with the history of England, and mainly, the royal family. I researched a lot about the royal family, watched movies, and collected a lot of souvenirs.
Since being back home in Salt Lake City, my love for the royal family has only grown. I still enjoy hearing about the family, and about all things happening in London. This week is the Queen's 60 year anniversary celebrating her coronation. I have loved watching the news, seeing all of the commotion happening in London as everyone is celebrating. Congratulations to Queen Elizabeth!
Since being back home in Salt Lake City, my love for the royal family has only grown. I still enjoy hearing about the family, and about all things happening in London. This week is the Queen's 60 year anniversary celebrating her coronation. I have loved watching the news, seeing all of the commotion happening in London as everyone is celebrating. Congratulations to Queen Elizabeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment