Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mandarin

Last night my family went out to dinner at Mandarin.  It is a Chinese restaurant in Bountiful that is really yummy.  I hadn't been up there for probably eight years, so I was really excited when my sister mentioned that we should head up there for dinner. Good food and great people to spend my night with.

I went with my parents, my sister, and my brother-in-law.  We were able to talk during the drive up to Bountiful and throughout dinner. All of our lives are really busy right now, filled with work and school, so when we get together it is always fun to catch up.  We were able to talk about how each of us are doing and talk about our summer plans.  I will be completely done with school on June 20, and my brother-in-law is taking the MCAT on June 20, so after then we want to take a trip to celebrate.  We are also going to Newport Beach the middle of August, which we are all really excited for.  It is one of our favorite places.  I can't wait for all the fun vacations we have coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment